With full P&L responsibility, the Divisional President will run a business unit that is moving into a new purpose-built manufacturing facility, guiding and overseeing operational and commercial initiatives to drive short and long-term growth and profitability in a Servant Leadership environment. If you’re looking to join in industry dominant company and direct their continued success, please call.
Industry: Specialty Vehicle
Reports To: CEO
Our client is a division of a worldwide market-leading manufacturer of custom trailers and specialty vehicles with a 140-year history and which enjoys a strong financial position, dominance across a range of specialty markets, and strong growth both organically and by acquisition.
This division is the leading designer and builder of custom medical specialty vehicles, and in a strategic reorganization and decentralization due to tremendous recent growth and continued market growth potential, is seeking a dynamic President to lead the business.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Full P&L responsibility for the division – guide, motivate & oversee the business, leading operational and commercial initiatives driving both short-term and long-term growth and profitability
- Provide expertise by assisting in the formulation, development and implementation of sales and operating strategies and plans
- Set goals for profit, revenue, expense, capital improvements and market share
- Develop & define three-year strategy, annual strategy and budget, lead execution of profitable sales growth and ensure the business meets expected financial returns.
- Assess talent within all areas, build a great team capable of high performance and sustainable results
- Ensure compliance with SOX, federal and local environmental regulations
- Facilitate improvement in turnover and retention, achievement of Preferred Place to Work
- Continue to implement and improve on the Company’s Safety First and Always commitment
- Successful P&L management of an industrial custom / high-mix manufacturing company/division
- Strong customer focus in both relationship building and quality
- Strong operational Lean Mfg. focus, with demonstrated process, productivity and margin improvement, direct labor & material cost reduction
- Facility & capacity optimization
- Introduction & implementation of automation
- Proven talent/team builder & bench strength developer
- Strategic thinker – able to create & successfully achieve short, medium and long-term goals
- Past record of leading operation to Preferred Place to Work status
- Excellent communication skill at all levels and in all forms – written, oral, presentation
- Computer skills: MS Office, familiarity with ERP, Salesforce, SuccessFactors
- 4-year degree required; MBA preferred