This is an opportunity for an entrepreneurial sales / business developer to be on the ground floor of a new strategic initiative, opening a new sales channel for a company that will commit significant resources and support.
Title: Northeast Business Development Manager
Reports To: Chief Commercial Officer
Location: Virtual Office – Northeast
Our client is the largest privately held and fastest growing cabinet manufacturer in the U.S. With organic and acquisition growth, a broad product portfolio and a highly entrepreneurial culture, the company is well positioned to win in a changing cabinet market and environment.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop a business plan to create new product offering and sales channel related to RTA flat pack product
- Develop customer sales plan and target list
- Solicit customers, win business, and cultivate long-standing relationships
- Partner with operations to set and manage customer service levels
- In the near future, build a sales team to support growth
- 5+ years progressive sales leadership
- Track record of personal sales growth
- Flat pack / import cabinetry sales experience
- High volume distributor channel experience
- Entrepreneurial and strategic thinker who is also a hands-on implementer
- Strong customer-focused relationship builder
- Strong cross-functional interaction – operations, logistics, service, etc.
- Basic computer skills in MS Office Software (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to travel
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience