Take the next step in your operational leadership career and grow with this company. In a newly created role designed to provide proactive and progressive leadership to all manufacturing operations, the Plant Manager will drive continuous improvement, ERP implementation and implement strategies that respond to market direction and conditions.
Title: Plant Manager
Reports To: President
Our client is an established and quick to adapt cabinetry manufacturer with multiple sites, a global reach and strong supplier relationships to support its expansion into semi-custom markets. This privately-owned company is growing on all fronts; it will survive in the face of all the changes and uncertainty in the building markets.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee all operations with focus on assembly and finishing
- Continue the lean initiatives to improve bottom line performance
- Train and develop large number of new employees
- Bring order and predictability to manufacturing
- Finish implementing new ERP and 20:20 insight systems (currently 80%)
- Grow output to 300 cabinets per day
- 7+ years operational leadership in cabinet manufacturing
- High speed semi-custom finishing and assembly experience
- Process oriented with a demonstrated record of continuous improvement
- Process/system experience in ERP/MRP, automation (20:20 Insight a plus)
- Analytical thinker
- Hands-on team player
- Excellent communication skills – written, oral, presentation
- Strong computer skills
- Degree or Experience equivalent. Someone who has come up through the ranks.