This is an opportunity for an individual to operate with the freedom and passion of an entrepreneur and lead a fast-growing US region to carry out the company’s vision of western growth. Build the Sales Team talent, champion culture, and win financially.
Title: Regional Sales Manager – Western Region
Industry: Cabinetry Wholesale
Reports To: VP of Sales & Marketing
Location: Western US – CA, WA, OR, AZ, NV, UT, CO
Founded in 1992 our client has grown from a local cabinetry wholesaler to a leading national corporation with 3 key distribution locations throughout the country. A leading pioneer in the K&B industry for over 30 years, constantly updating and expanding selections, featuring new, innovative products and styles.
This constant product renewal ensures that the market remains stimulated and enticing, thereby increasing potential success. The company maintains a highly efficient National Sales Team that is committed to fostering the success of its sales reps, assisting with all needs, and thereby guaranteeing a successful and thriving professional future.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop dealer business and grow sales in a region for the company in conjunction with the warehouse/assembly/distribution operation in Nevada
- Direct sales development responsibility for your own working territory
- Hire and manage independent reps in other territories throughout the region
- 7+ years sales and sales leadership in building products. Cabinet sales experience a plus.
- Track record of business development and sales growth in the dealer channel
- Strategic thinker with practical hands-on implementation skills
- Experience successfully managing independent reps
- Excellent communication skills – all levels and every format
- Good problem solver
- Hard worker