The individual will have an opportunity to define the position and seek out other ways to maximize the profitability of the company. This is ideal for someone who wants to spread their wings and share ideas. This is a dynamic organization with unlimited growth potential (the company has quadrupled in volume). They represent four major brands and distribution and are the biggest in their space. This position will help with sales integration, setup, and questions from the branches as it relates to their ERP system, and would assist in training and implementation of software and technologies that support the Sales team.
Title: Senior Agility Applications Specialist
Industry: Building Materials
Reports To: CTO
Our client provides world-class distribution of architectural building products across North America through a network of 66 strategically located distribution centers. Their core philosophy is the protection of the environment, so they only manufacture and distribute wood products made from legally harvested forests. They focus on the well-being of their customers and employees and that has allowed hem to successfully operate in North America for over 50 years.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate on business improvement initiatives
- Differentiate between objectives and accountability
- Prepare Sales Tracking Tools and Budget Reports
- Work with Account Managers to prepare sales and promotional strategies
- Handle big and small projects related to sales
- This person will provide details and answers to the sales teams throughout the year.
- Provide training and guidance for the Branch Managers and Sales Personnel
- 3 to 5 years working with agility software
- Advanced proficiency with Excel
- Experience in the Lumber and Building Materials industry is preferred
- Advanced experience with LBM industry specific ERP systems such as DMSI’s Agility, Epicor LumberTrack, NxTrend, MS Dynamics
- A working knowledge of database concepts and report writing
- The ability to work with large data sets, facilitate data mapping, and perform data imports
- Post secondary education in a related field from a recognized post secondary institution