A tremendous opportunity for a leader in multi-family cabinetry to participate in, develop, and grow a well-funded and resource backed start-up business, establishing the brand, the service model, and the facility network to encompass eventual nationwide reach. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow into complete P&L divisional responsibility.
Title: Sr./General Manager
Reports To: Divisional Vice President
Location: Mid-Atlantic preferred
Our client is a multi-national forest products industry leading company with global reach, vertical integration, product diversity, and a long history of profitable growth. With numerous divisions in the forestry, woodworking, cabinetry, home building and service/installation sectors, the company is poised to grow a start-up initiative in multi-family cabinetry.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with the Division President to develop a strategic plan for growth.
- Establish the service model in partnership with an established company-owned installation firm.
- Establish and grow a multi-location facility network
- Grow and develop the organizational team to support company sales growth
- Continue to build the sales pipeline
- 7+ years’ experience in multi-family construction and cabinetry
- Operational and/or business development experience in multi-family cabinetry
- Understanding of the entire project management process
- Strong knowledge of cabinetry technical specs
- Financial acumen – understanding of the factors that contribute to top-line line growth and bottom-line profitability
- Strategic planning skills with the ability to translate to implementation
- Team building and leadership skills
- Strong customer focused mind-set and relationship builder
- Excellent communication skills