For more than 43 years, Brooke Chase Associates has grown into a boutique, retained, executive search firm with international reach, specializing in the identification, recruitment, and placement of industry professionals with manufacturers, distributors, and builders. We help companies build powerful world class organizations. We focus on finding the best fit to create a long-term solution.
Are you looking for an opportunity to…
- Explore, learn, and grow in the dynamic industry of executive search and recruitment?
- Use and develop your naturally curious research skills to support the expansion and updating of our database?
- Join a rapidly growing company where you can learn and grow in a professional, positive, and supportive environment?
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Maintains and updates the corporate database.
- Input information from resumes and LinkedIn profiles into our internal database
- Safeguards the confidentiality of all.
- Meets deadlines, keeping supervisor/team leader(s) informed of the possibility of any backlog or delays.
- Check data input for completeness and accuracy.
- Proofs and verifies the accuracy of own work.
- Runs computer reports as directed.
Responsibilities we require:
- Communicating tactfully and effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Competency in correct English usage, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and essential business mathematic calculations.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must maintain a high degree of accuracy, speed, and attention to detail.
- Ability to type accurately.
- Maintains a superior degree of follow-through on all assigned work and provides high customer service.
The successful candidate will be:
- Intellectually curious, smart, eager to learn, hard-working, disciplined, organized, detail-oriented, tenacious, self-directed, able to multi-task well, strong verbal and written communication skills, excited about research and due diligence, reliable, pride in workmanship, hungry to learn about business and comfortable with a more behind-the-scenes role. Able to work collaboratively in a team setting and get along well with people.
- Willing to roll up your sleeves, provide hands-on support and truly enjoy going down “internet rabbit holes,” exploring new topics and finding interesting data to connect the dots to achieve company goals.
- Excited about getting a practical, on the job “mini-MBA” education without the expense of graduate school.
What we bring to the table for you:
- Exposure to a broad range of industries and company types (e.g., manufacturing, business services, distribution, consumer durable goods, building materials, kitchen and bath, decorative plumbing and more.
- Camaraderie with a great group of driven, smart, creative and “can-do” professionals while building general business skills such as research, teamwork and management.
- A culture that inspires learning, encourages autonomous work, fosters team collaboration, rewards hard work and results, and offers a sustainable work/life balance.
We do have a few requirements:
- High School Graduate.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, LinkedIn, and other online research tools.
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized.
- A self-starter and able to effectively contribute within a team environment.
- A minimum of one year of work-related experience performing data entry into a Windows-based application or related experience is required.
Chairman & CEO