Why Choose Brooke Chase Associates?
Established in 1980, Brooke Chase Associates, Inc. (www.brookechase.com) specializes in C-suite executive searches in the building products & building materials product specialties.
For more than 42 years, it has focused on executive recruiting, headhunting and consulting assignments for a wide range of clients including multinational corporations, professional services firms, private equity firms, and family office investment firms worldwide.
As successful C Level headhunters and recruiters, we have been retained to provide expert talent solutions that help our clients and their management teams, boards of directors, and talent acquisition departments, within our key industry practice areas, recruit and evaluate executive and C-level, mission-critical positions that require leadership and a depth of understanding across critical c-suite functional areas.
Over a dozen top executive roles are part of the C-suite, or chief suite, in the corporate world.
Our executive and C-level headhunters and recruiters focus on C-Level and C-Suite Positions that include:
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
- Chief Revenue Officer (CRO)
- Chief Sales Officer (CSO)
- Chief Customer Officer (CCO)
- Chief Business Development Officer (CBDO)
- Chief Product Officer (CPO)
- Chief Communications Officers (CCO)
- Chief Information Officer (CIO)
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Chief Strategy Officer
- Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer
- Chief Growth Officer
- General Manager
- Executive Vice President
- Senior Vice President
- Executive Director
- Their functional direct reports in marketing, communications, product management, sales & business development, finance, operations, human resources, manufacturing, distribution, information technology and customer experience.
Brooke Chase Associates is known as the:
- Kitchen cabinet headhunter and recruiter
- Kitchen cabinet manufacturer headhunter and recruiter
Plumbing faucet headhunter and recruiter
- Rough Plumbing – pipe, valves, fittings headhunter and recruiter
- HVAC – heating, ventilation & range hoods, air conditioning, water heaters and tankless water heaters, boilers headhunter and recruiter
- Water heater headhunter and recruiter
- Tankless Water heater headhunter and recruiter
- Whirlpool bath headhunter and recruiter
- Jetted bath headhunter and recruiter
- Manufacturing executive headhunter and recruiter
- Manufacturing headhunter and recruiter
- Kitchen and Bath Industry headhunter and recruiter
- Building Materials headhunter and recruiter
- Flooring – wood flooring, laminate flooring, tile, luxury vinyl tile, carpet headhunter and recruiter
- Wood Products – cabinet & furniture components, architectural millwork, molding & trim, lumber, plywood, MDF, HDF, veneer headhunter and recruiter
- Surface Materials – laminate, manufactured stone, acrylics, natural stone, solid surface headhunter and recruiter
- Hardware – locks, hinges, door closers, slides, knobs, pulls, fasteners headhunter and recruiter
- Other Building Products – doors, escape hatches, roofing, siding, insulation headhunter and recruiter
- Other Products – specialty vehicles, boats headhunter and recruiter
- Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturers Association headhunter and recruiter
- Paints, sealants and coatings headhunter and recruiter
- Plastics headhunter and recruiter
- Windows headhunter and recruiter
Brooke Chase Associates has been ranked by Forbes (www.forbes.com) as one of the Top Retained Search Firms in North America.
i-recruit (www.i-recruit.com) ranks Brooke Chase Associates as on of the Top Building Materials Recruiters & Executive Search Firms.