Our Private Investment Client specifically partners with talented executives who are motivated to acquire their current business or a selected target company and take that enterprise to the next level.
If you, as an experienced president or business unit leader:
- Know that you could significantly improve performance for your current business if you had the freedom and accountability to pursue your vision
- Have identified a target company that you know could be grown dramatically
- Have already identified a fund source that just doesn’t feel like the right partner
Then, perhaps we should talk.
Title: Executive Partner to Lead a Management Buy-Out
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Our client has implemented an “Executive First” approach to investment. Since leadership is the key to business success, they want to lock-in the best leader then fund that individual’s strategy to create a portfolio business with significant upside potential.
- The ideal executive partner will have successfully transformed and grown a business preferably more than once in the past. Key among their priorities should be a commitment to an attractive investment strategy in a market that they know sufficiently well to reduce risk and create a pathway for success amidst multiple obstacles.
This is clearly not for everyone. However, if your strategy involves a business in the $10 to $200 Million revenue range that is now or can readily become cash flow positive, then perhaps we should talk. This could be the investor you are looking for.