For more than 43 years, Brooke Chase Associates’ Retained Executive Search Services have helped companies build powerful world class organizations. We focus on finding the best fit to create a long-term solution.
We are a relationship focused business and have applied that same focus to Brooke Chase Mergers & Acquisitions Referral Services by providing confidential introductions to Investors, Owners, and Management Leadership Teams.
We know the players in Kitchen Cabinets, Plumbing, HVAC, and related industries. Our knowledge enables us as a Buy-Side Mergers & Acquisitions Referral Service to introduce buyers and sellers to each other, resulting in a negotiated sale with minimal disruption and an equitable selling price.
Are you looking for an opportunity to…
- Explore, learn, and grow in the dynamic industry of mergers and acquisitions and private equity?
- Use your previous business experience and skills to support the making of multi-million dollar deals happen?
- Join a rapidly growing company where you can learn and grow in a professional, positive, and supportive environment?
As a key member of our team, you will have a ground floor opportunity to grow your professional career in the field of Mergers and Acquisitions by providing excellent customer service, developing, and closing deals. For those who have spent their career in Corporate America and are tired of the rat race and heavy travel demands, this position will allow you to use your functional expertise and project management skills to help businesses be bought and sold throughout North America, while working remotely from your home with limited travel requirements.
THIS IS A 100% COMMISSION BASED BUSINESS WITH UNLIMITED EARNINGS
In this role, you will be researching industries and companies to spearhead unique acquisition strategies. More specifically, you will obtain precise criteria from clients (i.e., products, end-markets, revenue size, etc.) and identify companies that match these criterial, utilizing the internet, online databases, industry association company lists, and our own proprietary database, and speaking with company owners and senior executives.
We are looking for a quick learner, strategic and creative thinker with versatile business skills.
- New Business Development – developing and building client relationships.
- Identifying companies that are considering a sale or acquisition through primary strategic research and conversations.
- Track research progress and statistics to generate progress reports.
- Manage a proprietary database of researched companies.
- Communicate and collaborate with internal staff to support future acquisition transactions.
- Assist in the development of marketing materials designed to pitch various clients and strategies.
The successful candidate will be:
- Highly competent in technology, including CRM systems, email, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Intellectually curious, smart, eager to learn, hard-working, disciplined, organized, detail-oriented, tenacious, intrinsically motivated, self-directed, able to multi-task well, strong verbal and written communication skills, reliable, pride in workmanship, and comfortable in leading deal-making teams.
- Able to work collaboratively in a team setting and get along well with people.
- Willing to roll up your sleeves, provide hands-on support and truly enjoy going down “internet rabbit holes,” exploring new topics and finding interesting data to connect the dots to achieve company goals.
We do have a few requirements:
- 10 plus years of general business and/or outside sales experience.
- A high sense of urgency and the ability to provide a high level of customer service while building and maintaining lasting relationships with customers.
- Ability to solve problems independently and creatively.
- Ability to organize, monitor, and track numerous ongoing deals, clients, and prospects.
- Absolute discretion in handling and communicating with clients and prospects.
- Ability to self-manage and project a professional and polished image that inspires confidence and trust.
- Able to read basic financial statements.
- Able to write letters and follow up with business owners by phone, video conferencing and in person.
- Computer literate with a basic understanding of customer relationship software.
- Self-motivated and able to set and abide by your own schedule.
- Able to financially tolerate long sales cycles, as deals can take many months to close.
- Must be a team player and able to work within a collaborative culture.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Great interpersonal skills.
What we bring to the table for you:
- The opportunity to get involved in the field of Mergers and Acquisitions, and private equity industry.
- Exposure to a broad range of industries and company types (e.g., manufacturing, business services, distribution, consumer durable goods, building materials, kitchen and bath, decorative plumbing and more.)
- Comradery with a great group of driven, smart, creative, and “can-do” professionals.
- A culture that inspires learning, encourages autonomous work, fosters team collaboration, rewards hard work and results, and offers a sustainable work/life balance.
Contact me now if you’re a hard-working professional ready to become a
Mergers & Acquisition Business Development Associate
and be the driving force behind your career success.
Email Joe McElmeel Chairman and CEO at
with an attached cover letter and resume