Due to current tremendous growth, Brooke Chase Associates is expanding its staff. If you are looking to develop a strong career with a leader in the recruiting industry, want to make s significant contribution to the success of companies and a positive difference in the lives of the professionals you recruit, have potential for growth in leadership, and be rewarded for your performance, then this opportunity is for you.
In this role you will assist experienced Executive Recruiters in conducting search assignments, identifying, recruiting, and qualifying top level candidates. Here you can develop the expertise to grow into an Executive Recruiter position.
- Investigative phone and computer research and data collection
- Recruit calling
- Candidate screening and interviewing
- Client interface, including weekly reporting
You must have:
- Prior sales experience
- A strong desire and willingness to learn
- An outgoing and assertive personality
- Strong communication skills – oral and written
- A strong work ethic with a passion to succeed and high energy
- Computer literacy – proficient in internet research, CRM database use, and MS Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Chairman & CEO