Due to current tremendous growth, Brooke Chase Associates is expanding its staff. If you are looking to develop a strong career with a leader in the recruiting industry, want to make s significant contribution to the success of companies and a positive difference in the lives of the professionals you recruit, have potential for growth in leadership, and be rewarded for your performance, then this opportunity is for you.
This is a great entry position leading to the Recruiter Associate role. Research Associates are responsible for assisting Executive Recruiters in identifying, recruiting and qualifying top level candidates.
- Investigative phone and computer research
- Data collection and database input
- Recruit calling and candidate screening
- Schedule coordination with clients, candidates and BCA staff
You must have:
- Prior sales experience preferred
- A strong desire and willingness to learn
- An outgoing and assertive personality
- Strong communication skills – oral and written
- Computer literacy – proficient in internet research, CRM database use, and MS Office including Outlook, Word, Excel